An elegant, yet affordable home with the timeless appeal of the Edwardian era. Features include three flexible yet private living zones including ensuite and powder, four bedrooms and a study as well as a children’s upper retreat.
With an open cathedral ceiling to the family room, internal access to the garage and ample storage, this is a warm, appealing stand-alone home to be proud of.
- Cathedral Ceilings to the family/meals
- Bay window to the master
- Three distinct living zones
- Arch Fretwork (External and Internal)
- Feature Cornice & Ceiling Roses
- Abundant Storage
- European Appliances
- Colorbond Roof
- Ducted Gas Heating
- Class M Slab
- Connections to a 650m2 block
- Alternative plans and sizes available.